Cookies help us to assess how you use our website and also how we can improve our website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our website really meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve the functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way that you might expect them to.
What Are Cookies?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. Cookies allow us to recognise that you have visited our website before and remember your preferences.
- Cookies can help us to remember your website login so that you don’t need to type it into the website every time you return, or to remember the goods that you have clicked to purchase on one page so that they are added to your basket.
- Cookies also help us to collect information about the way you use our website which helps us to ensure any advertising that you see is relevant and useful to you.
3rd Party Cookies
Our website uses Third Party Cookies from the providers found in the table below, if you require further information about what those cookies are or how they are used, you should contact those providers directly.
- Facebook, Google Plus Twitter. You can choose to share content from our site with others via the social networks listed on the left, and so you may be sent cookies from these websites.
- Who’s On. Our site enables visitors to request and participate in online chats with our customer services team, and cookies may be sent to you to enable this functionality by Who’s On – an independent software company that provides live chat and visitor interaction solutions for business websites.
- Google. We utilise the online advertising services of the third party companies listed on the left, and each of their sites use may set cookies to help identify which adverts are clicked on/interacted with.
How Do I Block Cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. Precisely how cookies are blocked will depend upon the browser that you use. If you would like further information please contact us.
What Will Happen If I Disable Cookies?
If you choose to disable access to cookies on your browser you will not be able to login, register or purchase from this website.
Information on how to disable cookies in popular web browsers can be found in your browser help or settings.